British gas and its current rates and tariffs
British Gas is one of the most historical energy suppliers in the world and it’s still the leading gas and electricity supplier in the UK. This time around we would like to talk about the tariffs they are offering these days.
British Gas has been dealing with gas and energy supply over the past century. It’s no wonder its tariffs are so diverse as well. Let’s start up with its basic tariffs which can be obtained and subscribed for by anyone by calling the british gas phone number. Let’s start up with the Standard tariff then go on to the more specific and specialized rates. Keep in mind that all the best rates are given in case of making a contract and therefore if someone wishes to break the contract before time, there is an exit fee they need to pay for it.
- This tariff includes a variable pricing, meaning that nothing is at a fixed rate it changes with the market movement
- This also means customers are free to pay the exact amount they have used per each month. This system goes under the name Pay as you Go.
- There is no contract therefore there are no obligations. This is a perfect system for those who rent an apartment or a house.
- DualFuel Discount around GBP 15 per month
- This package is also ideal for those who live along and don’t consume a lot.
- This package is a contracted package
- As a result it offers a fixed rate up until February 2018.
- DualFuel Discount the same amount as above.
- There is an exit fee for those who want to break the contract
- This package is ideal for couples and families who consume more than one single person does. This way the fixed rate pays off.
- This is another contracted package which costs a little more than the HomeEnergy Capped
- But as an extra it guarantees fixed rates until as far as 31th March 2019.
- As this is a very long time to be in a contract the exit fee is also quite large.
- DualFuel discount as usual is 15 GBP
- This package is the best option for larger families or those who have a large consumption of gas/electricity.
HomeEnergy FreeTime (Sat) and HomeEnergy FreeTime ( Sun )
- This package is virtually identical to the HomeEnergy Fixed package with the only difference in it being that it offers a weekend day when the contractor can use electricity free of charge for a given period of time ( 9 am to 5 pm)
- DualFuel discount GBP 15 as usual
- Installation of SmartMeter is free of charge
- This package is a contracted package and is therefore ideal for large families with a big consumption of both gas and electricity.
- If you would like to learn more about the current discounts or extras visit the website of British Gas or call one of the British Gas contact numbers.
2017 copyright mustardshopnorwich.co.uk firstname.lastname@example.org
11A Weston Rd