500g new potatoes, unpeeled
2 tbsp mustard oil
1 clove garlic
1 onion, finely chopped
1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
1 tsp mustard seeds
small bunch corander leaves, chopped
- Scrub the potatoes, then boil them. Once boiled slice thickly.
- Fry the onion in the mustard oil until soft and golden
- Crush the garlic, then add it to the onion with the Dijon Mustard.
- Cook for 2 minutes until the onions begin to crisp up.
- Push the onion mixture to one side of the pan, and then fry the mustard seeds until they start to splutter
- Add the potatoes, and mix everything together for two minutes.
- Place the cooked mixture in a serving dish, and sprinkle the chopped coriader over the top to serve.